Sunday 2 June 2013

Low cal summer drinks sorted

Trying to find some alcohol free alternatives to my summer favourites - Pimms and Lemonade, Rose Wine or Champagne - and I think I've nailed it. 

Although all the above alcoholic faves are not too bad on the calorie front - if taken in small amounts - I find I get quickly tiddly these days with my lower tolerance and lower weight probably. This means my resolve to avoid high calorie foods reduces and the double/triple whammy (or binge attack) takes effect. 

So with some low cal squash options (summer fruits and apple with pear) and some sparking water I'm quite convinced! 



Put in a wine / champers glass and the placebo effect will probably have me giggling in no time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post any helpful tips or suggestions